CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beach Living

So, as some of you may know I moved to the beach!!  Yes this is exactly what I have always wanted and it took two years but I met some amazing people and I am finally living the dream!  This is the way to live in California :)






This is my view from the front yard, I think that truck was there removing sand.  The wind blows it all over our street.
Here is my back yard, it's a glorified kitty box.  The dogs love it
This is my view from the back yard, there are two houses in front of mine and then it's all ocean baby!
This is the kitchen, these people love to cook as much as I do and they have a great six burner stove
And this is the living room.  My bedroom isn't quite set up so I will post more pictures when that's done.

2 comments:

Rachel and Kelly said...

It looks awesome. Can't wait to come and visit.

Debbie said...

I'm so far behind. I didn't know you had posted pictures. It looks beautiful.