CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Jen's visit

My cousin and best friend Jenn came out to visit not too long ago.  We had been planning her trip for months and we had a really great time.  I miss having girlfriends!!


My roommate Michael took us out on one of the yachts he works on, here's Jen trying not to get sick.
We did a lot of really fun activities, this day we went to the lake by my house and went fishing. We actually caught something too!
This is me with a really nice wind combover, the wind and my hair have never gotten along.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, Katie - I'm so glad you added some more info to your blog!! The pictures are so cute. I'm glad you and Jen had such a good time!

Rachel and Kelly said...

Whoa! I was shocked to see you updated. Hoorah!

Jenn said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG TOO?!?! Why didn't I know that? I love that you blogged about my visit. And I love the heading to your blog.